Mapping facility information aides in creating a work environment that will support or improve productivity; aligning with the ambitions, missions, core values, and key objectives of most organizations. Our service also helps visualize, demonstrate, and highlight the state of the facility and its needs.
Knowing what to do before, during, and after an emergency is a critical part of being prepared. Maps are the perfect plan, prepare, and practice tool. When posted they can provide quick reference during times of crisis.
Health & Safety
Maps are a high value addition to your written Health & Safety management plans. They provide information on safety and health hazards, as well as specific hazard location information. Asbestos, Confined Space, Radon, and more.
Visually displaying important building information on maps is a great way to improve efficiency and overall facility operations. Maps can tell the story of your facility and save you endless hours of searching for information.
All Map Packages Include:
- A hard copy book containing all maps.
- Electronic copies of each map in PDF format.
- Project files to be shared with local emergency responders.
- Project file that can be opened using an interactive desktop tool giving you full markup and measurement capability.
- The ability to access your maps via mobile app, allowing you to take your building information with you wherever you go.